IPA is looking for a Construction Supervisor who has experience within the Building & Construction Industry to assist our Client in Rockhampton.
This position would suit someone with a Building Trades background. Applicants who have experience with managing and coordinating project planning and delivery will be highly regarded.
On offer is a Monday to Friday roster, full time hours and an attractive rate which will be discussed in full at the interview stages.
This role will initially go through until end of September 2020 with a high potential for further extensions.
The role will suit someone who enjoys spending time onsite and in the office.
You will primarily be responsible for monitoring the progress and claims of construction projects.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Recording and submitting variations
- Requesting contractual information and managing extensions of times
- Managing the resourcing of projects and scheduling materials
- Ensuring suitable trades are scheduled to suit the projects progress and program
- Procuring subcontractors and managing contracts
- Mentoring tradesmen
- Administrative duties such as; various reporting, purchase orders, payments and quotes
- Maintaining a healthy and safe work environment
The successful applicant will have good computer skills to meet the data entry and paperwork demands of the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a supportive team within a busy, well established business.
Please apply now to be considered.