You will provide assistance to students, researchers and academics creating and manufacturing components for a wide range of civil engineering projects.
You will bring to the role
- Carry out maintenance of general and specialised laboratories and equipment.
- Fabricate, manufacture, repair, test and commission general and specialised laboratory equipment.
- A relevant degree or trade post-trades certificate/advanced certificate, and extensive relevant experience as a technician.
- Outstanding knowledge of, and commitment to ensuring, Occupational Safety and Health practices and regulations are followed.
- Experience in fabrication and manufacturing including the use of workshop tools and equipment.
- Demonstrated experience in concrete and construction materials testing equipment and technology.
- Licence to Perform High Risk Work, including forklift, rigging or dogging (desirable).
- Previous experience in the higher education sector (desirable).
Should you wish to discuss this opportunity please call Natalie on 94631999