Our client is one of Australia's largest providers of material handing and access equipment providing sales, hire and service for the construction and warehousing industries. This company has a range of specialised services from service and repairs, spare parts to operator training. A one-stop provider for material handling and access needs.
To ensure management of Service Technicians is performed to the best possible benchmark practices and being mindful of reducing costs through continuous improvement processes in the field. Also to ensure customer and company rental equipment is serviced at the correct intervals through the continuation of an efficient preventative maintenance service schedule.
- Coordination of Service Technicians working on all equipment to meet on time delivery for customer requirements and achieving cost and delivery targets
- Generate estimates as required for light road customers and work
- In consultation with Service Manager oversee and supervise estimate works, ensuring works are completed in line with estimated repair parameters.
- Ensure all warranty works are completed in line with company policy and procedures
- Assist with field repairs when required.
- Coordinate New Truck installations when required
About the right candidate:
- Ideally solid back ground and experience in the Forklift/Access equipment industry or from mechancial industry
- Scheduling and Supervisory experience
- Computer & Administrative skills in Microsoft Outlook &Excel
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and self-motivated
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Understanding of customer relations and customer business processes
- Team orientated
If you are looking for a new challenge with a stable company, then APPLY NOW!!