IPA are looking for an Administration Assistant for our Mackay based client.
They are a busy growing business who service the mining industry and are in need of support for their team.
The successful applicant will be employed by IPA for the period of the assignment, which is approximately 3 months, Monday - Friday with full time hours. However, there is good long term potential within this team therefore there is potential for extension.
The duties of the role will include:
- General administration support
- Assist inductions and training team
- Working with excel
- Completion of reports
- Fleet management and vehicle inspections
- Demonstrated administration experience
- Ability to pick up reporting/data entry and invoicing
- Adaptable - changing priorities
- Good computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Excel - ability to work with sheets with conditional formatting
This is a fast paced role supporting a very busy team therefore we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, adapt to the changing requirements and overall just fit in to the pace of this high performing team.
Applications with experience working for a mining contractor will be highly regarded, though this experience is not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business. The existing team are looking forward to welcoming a new addition to the team and work well to support each other.
Please apply now to be considered.