IPA are seeking a qualified and experienced Electrician for our busy client in Mackay.
The position is available to start ASAP and is Full Time Hours working Monday to Friday.
The position will extend for approximate 3 months, with potential of extension.
The position will involve performing preventative maintenance on electrical assets.
- Perform electrical installations, repairs and maintenance of plant and equipment and building structures
- Ensure that safe and efficient work practices are used in accordance with current Workplace Health and Safety Regulations
- Commitment to company policies, procedures and other legislative requirements
- Provide trade guidance and assistance to electrical apprentices
- Participating actively in a team environment
- Identifying, analysing and resolving operational/technical problems and troubleshooting task to restore systems and equipment to an operational state
- Have the ability to manage a demanding workload while working in a changing environment
- Able to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work effectively within a multi-disciplined team environment
- Ability to work at heights
- Applicant will be required to participate in an afterhours on-call roster system
- Other responsibilities as delegated by Management within the scope of this position
- Demonstrated experience
- Trade qualified with QLD electrical work licence
- Manual drivers licence
- Construction Card (White/Blue)
- Low Voltage Rescue / CPR
- Working at Heights (have or be willing to undertake)
- EWP - preferred not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a role with a large and successful business.
Please apply now to be considered.