IPA is looking to employ production employees to work for a well-known paint & coatings manufacturer in Clayton on an ongoing casual basis. Ideally you will have come from a Chemical or industrial environment.
Safety is paramount on site so your willingness to adhere to OH&S processes and procedures is important. The right attitude is what we are looking for as they will be training you to work in a number of areas including batch preparation. There will be two shifts available; 0600 - 1406 and 0950 - 1756 Monday to Friday.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Weigh up of pigments
- Drum Running
- Paint Filling
- Paint Making
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have the ability to work Mon - Fri
- Have a valid forklift licence, not essential
- Have experience in batch and mixing of Paint Products advantageous
- Have dangerous goods experience or chemical handling
- Have experience in filling of Paint Products or simular
- Production line or Manufacturing plant experience
- Have a strong understanding of OH&S policies and practices
Pre-Employment Medical including Drug and Alcohol Testing is a requirement for these positions
If this sounds like you then please apply.
If you have any questions call Snjezana Borojevic 8545 6555 if you have any questions