Our client a global supply chain organisation is currently seeking an experienced Heavy Combination Truck Driver to fulfill an ongoing adhoc casual role. To be successful you will be available for an immediate start.
This positon would suit someone who is physically fit and flexible as this role will require the successful applicant to cover adhoc shifts for staff coverage of annual leave and a range of other leave requirements for the organisation. You will be required to fulfill a regular Saturday shift from 3am - 10am. As the successful applicant you will be delivering products in a state of the art brand new vehicle to various stores across Adelaide. You're set days of work will vary dependent on the client's needs from week to week which will be subject to employee movements. Upon commencement full training will be provided.
As an experienced HC Driver you MUST be able to demonstrate previous experience and skills in the following areas:
- Have a valid HC License with a minimum of 2 years driving experience
- Perform manual handling duties by loading and unloading you're own truck
- You will have moderate computer knowledge
- Written & numeracy literacy
- Experience in refrigerated transport would be an advantage (this is not essential)
At Interview you will need to Supply the following:
- Driver History Report (no more than 3 months old)
- Clean National Police Clearance (no more than 6 Months old)
- HC Truck Licence & HR Forklift Licence
- Current Drivers Licence
**Please note, to be considered for this opportunity you will be subject to the successful clearance of the following pre-employment checks police and medical which will include drug and alcohol testing** Candidates on Visa's are NOT eligible for consideration. Only candidates with full rights to work in Australia will be considered.
If you meet the above criteria and available NOW then this is the role for you. Don't delay click on APPLY NOW!