As a Counsellor, you will provide expert clinical services including:
- Assessments and referral;
- Individual, couple and family counselling; and
- Case management.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Contribution to group programs as required;
- Maintaining clinical records;
- Analyse data from records and prepare reports to improve services;
- Ensure counsellors are accessing services and support for clients;
- Quality assurance of practice, reporting and invoicing;
- Stakeholder management with government departments, ex-service organisations, community health and welfare agencies;
- Participate in ongoing learning and development; and
- Program evaluation and perform research activities.
To be successful for this role, you will possess:
- Preference would be for an accredited Clinical Psychologist, Psychologist, Mental Health Social Workers or Mental Health Occupational Therapists;
- Must be trained and experienced in the treatment of PTSD;
- Ability to conduct couples and family therapy his highly desirable;
- Board registered supervisor would be highly advantageous but not mandatory;
- Registration with AHPRA or AASW is mandatory;
- Must have a WWC and or Vulnerable People Checks;
- Ability to work full- time hours.
You will also need to submit a 1000 word "statement of claims" or "one-page pitch" that outlines your skills and experience in correlation with the selection criteria. Paired with this, the successful applicant will also be subject to Australian National Criminal History Checks.
This role is only based in Ipswich, the location is non-negotiable.
If this position sounds like the perfect position for you, please express your interest today by clicking APPLY NOW!
Should you have any further queries in regards to the role, please feel free to reach out to Kayla Desbrow on 07 3225 7500 or email@example.com