*** This role will initially commence at our client's depot in Richlands, before a permanent relocation to a new Underwood location the first week of October 2020. Applicants must be able to work at both locations ***
IPA is currently looking for Forklift Operators to join a leading Freight Transport team with an immediate start.
- Current Forklift Licence (essential)
- Interstate/Linehaul Loading experience
- Minimum two years Forklift experience in the Transport Industry
- Express Transport Industry experience
- Ability to adhere to WHS Regulations
- Understanding of DG Compliance
- Strapping experience is highly favoured too
- AM Shift - approx. 6 am start
- PM Shift - approx. 2 pm start times.
- Excellent attitude, a good work ethic and reliability;
- Pass a drug & alcohol screening;
- Satisfactory police clearance;
- Available for approx. 30 hours work each week across Mon-Fri.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as within a team;
- A high level of physical fitness and the ability to perform repetitive lifting;
- Previous experience in sorting freight highly regarded;
- Sound Transport industry knowledge;
- Reliable transport will be required
Please note that this work is not for the faint-hearted. The work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but equally stimulating and rewarding.
If you hold the appropriate skills and attitude, please apply now and ensure you have 2 contactable referees to be considered for this opportunity.
You will commence working in Richlands before transitionig to Underwood in October so it is essential you are able to travel to each location.
IPA - The Best in People