FIFO opportunities for General Utility staff located on a remote camp site 160KM from Port Augusta in South Australia.
Due to upcoming shut down on this site we are looking to add experienced utility staff to our casual pool.
- Utilities cover Housekeeping, Mine site cleaning, Kitchen and Dining Room. Candidates will be required to work in all departments, you must be flexible as you will be required to work day and/or night shifts. Shifts are 10 hours.
- Previous experience in a similar role, remote work highly regarded.
- Must have a National Police Clearance (no more than 6 Months old)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Safe Food Handling Certificate
- A Current Driving Licence
- Ability to pass a physical pre-employment medical and drug/Alcohol screening process
Successful Applicants will have flights, meals and accommodation provided whilst on site
These opportunities are FIFO ADELAIDE or PORT AUGUSTA only, so candidates living in these areas or are in close proximity to them, are highly desirable especially as sometimes less than 24 hours' notice is given.