An exciting opportunity to be part of a Not for Profit organisation that has a national presence and promotes all employees to see the ability not the disability in people is after an experienced Speech Pathologist to join the business.
As the successful applicant, you will be joining a team that has a strong clinical approach and a strong pipeline of established clients and referrals. Predominantly you will support clients with alternative and augmentative communication or feeding difficulties within your designated area. You will enjoy working with variety and have the advantage of working with an extremely professional and experienced team.
This opportunity will see you work across a range of age groups from paediatric to adult as this is a community health-based role which will see you work around the Griffith location. Your remuneration will be based on experience.
To be considered for this position the following will need to be proven during the interview:
- Experience in supporting children and adults using an evidence-based approach
- Adaptable and 'can-do attitude' to effortlessly adjust to clients' needs and their NDIS plans.
- Current drivers licence, willingness/ability to travel to clients.
- SPA registration
- Degree in Speech Pathology
- Previous experience working with people with disabilities and/or clients with complex needs
- Ability to translate complex information relating to the discipline in an easily understood, practical way
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
This is a full-time opportunity that allows for flexible working arrangements and allows you to be in charge of your day.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity then please send in your application TODAY! or call Louise on 0477 000 638 for a confidential discussion.