As a Project Management Support Officer, you will use your experience to provide high-level administrative support to the operational team. You will be expected to maintain and manage contractors, project records, and essential administration to assist with the successful delivery of the project.
Key duties would include but are not limited to:
- Assist project managers to organise subcontractors, products, and suppliers;
- Provide efficient support to the project team including the preparation and delivery of project documentation, document control, and records management;
- Coordinate training for operational staff;
- Work with project managers to complete monthly reports;
- Coordinate Operational unit meetings which may require you to organise venues and catering;
- Provide support in project meetings by taking meeting minutes, circulation of meeting notes, agenda and reports; and
- Monitor inboxes and project correspondence for the Operational unit and ensure timelines are met.
To be successful, you must possess the following:
- Previous experience in document control or project support within a fast-paced project environment;
- Ability to multi-task and work calmly in an ever-changing environment;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage conflicting deadlines;
- Must be extremely efficient as all of the project management support is led by you and depends on you;
- Must have superior communication and stakeholder engagement abilities;
- Great teamwork skills paired with the ability to take the lead on tasks;
- Must have reliable transport; and
- Must possess a positive, can-do attitude!
This role is for an immediate start pending police check. The successful candidate will possess qualities of being focused on teamwork, motivated, proactive, and communicative.
You do not need to have previous Government experience but will need experience within an infrastructure or major project environment.
Ideally, you will be immediately available and based on the Sunshine Coast or willing to travel. This position has the opportunity to be a long term opportunity for the right person.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please express your interest by clicking APPLY NOW!
If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to Kayla Desbrow at 07 3225 7500 or firstname.lastname@example.org