Working for a Community Based Health Organisation, our client is looking for an Engagement Team Leader for a contract position to start ASAP till January 2021. This role will be to work full time hours and have the capacity to work evening and weekends if required. The role will be based in the clients Hawthorn Office as well as off-site within the local area.
This role is to work on a specific Covid-19 project. The project is to work with local residents, proprietors and community based organisations to create a COVIDSAFE Environment and Behaviours, to high risk Accommodation facilities and ensure responses to Covid-19 outbreaks are timely and connected to existing local services and structures.
The role of an Engagement Team Leader is to lead a small team of Engagement Staff to connect with the community in person and over the phone, to ensure vulnerable community members can be CovidSafe, access testing and be connected to local service supports.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Engage professionally and appropriately with community members, managers, operators and other project stakeholders
- Engage face to face at properties and community events.
- Engage on the phone where possible and appropriate.
- Follow scripts and processes as provided and trained on.
- Provide access to program resources, information and supports as trained to do so
- Daily tasking and rostering of Engagement Officers
- Follow existing reporting and evaluation frameworks to collect data
- Confirm that all data is collected daily.
- Synthesise qualitative and quantitative data into reporting and evaluation reports for review by management.
To be suitable for this role you must have demonstrated experience in a similar role and have experience in the operational management of staff. You must have a customer focused attitude and have either engagement or clinical experience. You must be able to show openness to working with people from marginalised and multicultural backgrounds. It would be desriable if you were proficient in another language other than English especially Arabic, Cantonese, Mandarin and Vietnamese
Excellent written and verbal communication skill is key and have commitment in handling continuous quality improvement and health promotion principles. You must have effective time management and prioritisation skills and a high level of accuracy. You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software applications.
A full driver's license is required and you must be happy to have a police check conducted and gain a Working with Children Check if you do not have one already.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to join this project and take the lead. If you have the relevant skills an experiences we are looking for then please Apply Now, by attaching your Cover letter and CV.