Our client, a successful Not for Profit, have initiated significant review and reform over the last four years and have cultivated a unique environment delivering a range of services including accommodation and support services to their clients. This is driven by a shared desire to achieve the best outcomes they can for people that are facing disadvantage and those that are ageing throughout metropolitan and regional Victoria.
As the Business Development Specialist of Home Care Packages you will have notable experience not only in the aged care sector but also in supporting the growth of the HCP program. The program is based in North Melbourne and covers the Western, Eastern and Northern metropolitan areas of Melbourne, Hume and Gippsland areas. An understanding of the aged care sector, legislation, regulations and quality standards relating to the HCP program combined with your strong ability to drive new and existing business opportunities to generate leads will see you truly excel in this unique business development role.
Some of your duties will include:
- Identify opportunities for new business and continue to develop existing partnerships
- Create networks and develop business for Home Care Package clients
- Attend networking functions to positively promote the organisation as opportunities arise
- Respond to sales enquiries and take appropriate action working with HCP specialist staff
- Create reports and submit performance data into CRM
- Work collaboratively with key internal & external stakeholders
You're confident, persistent and possess excellent interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to engage and build effective relationships quickly with stakeholders. It is highly advantageous if you are able to demonstrate qualifications in Aged Care, Nursing, Social Work, Allied Health or another professional care-related disciplines.
Interested parties are encouraged to apply by submitting your resume. Please note, to be considered for this position you will be required to fulfil a police check and you must hold or be prepared to obtain a WWCC. For a confidential discussion please contact Vicki Stavrou on 0477 111 384.