We are seeking a business improvement professional focused on operational efficiency and improvements. Someone who will challenge the status quo, think outside the box and through consultation with stakeholders and a continuous improvement strategy, initiate a step change.
We are looking for someone who will foster and help drive a culture of sustainable change through embedding lean methodology.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and develop new project scopes
- Identify system improvements and develop evidence based cases for change
- Work with operational teams at all levels to identify improvement opportunities
- Design appropriate change plans to test and implement solutions
- Actively promote innovation and continuous improvement within the business by challenging current systems and process
- Identify improvement to site KPI's that can be driven through system capability
- Drive best practice on site
- A strategic and innovative thinker
- Experience in the application of lean six sigma methodology and demonstrated outcomes
- Demonstrated experience using a set of Lean tools & Project management methodologies
- 3PL or Logistics contract management
- Experience within the supply chain and Logistics sector
This is a contract role located in the Eastern Suburbs working full time hours, offering flexible start and finish times. You will be working in a high pressure and demanding environment, supported by a passionate and professional management team.
Working for an iconic global brand, this is an exciting opportunity to help initiative a significant step change within a large corporation.