Our client is a leader in advanced testing & analytical services within the manufacturing, food and water industry. They provide innovative services such as component and product testing, environmental monitoring and audit services.
They are currently seeking labourers for waste auditing work based in South East Melbourne.
Key responsibilities for these roles include:
- Sorting through domestic household waste
- Auditing and reporting
- Manual handling
- General housekeeping tasks
To be successful you will possess the following:
- Ability to work in a dusty environment
- Comfortable handling household waste
- Previous experience within a similar role would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Your own safety footwear
- Flexibility with your availability
- Positive can-do attitude
You will also require a current driver's licence and car as you will be required to travel to various locations within the South Eastern suburbs as additional site audits are required. Our client will provide all the PPE required on any job site.
If you feel you have the experience and skills to match the above requirements, please APPLY NOW! Or contact IPA on 03 8545 6555 for more information.