We have an exciting opportunity for an aspiring and engaging leader to join this iconic global brand as Warehouse Team Manager.
Reporting to the DC Manager, you will have an inclusive and engaging leadership style that provides direction whilst encouraging growth and innovation from the team you lead.
Responsible for driving distribution and services outcomes, you must be able to develop and lead a high performing, well connected and highly productive team to deliver business objectives.
With a strong safety culture, you will be working with likeminded individuals who are professional, passionate and invested in the future.
The ability to think laterally, apply innovation and seek new initiatives to further improve operations, streamline process and save costs will position you as a thought leader within the organisation.
Your key responsibilities will be to;
- Supervision of 15-25 warehouse personnel both fulltime and contractors
- Manage team targets, monitor performance with a proactive approach to solving issues
- Weekly forecasting/planning of labour spend across both day and afternoon shift
- Focus on driving continuous improvement initiatives through a cost reduction agenda, improved efficiencies, with clear communication across all levels
- Ensure the implementation and management of safety and quality assurance practices across all production activities and manage corrective actions
- Scheduling of 3PL flee movements on-site between day and night shifts
- Ensure timely delivery of the highest quality product to its customers
In addition you will be;
- Result driven, taking ownership and accountability for driving business outcomes
- Take and informed, considered and proactive approach to solutions and initiatives that align to business strategy and financial outcomes
- The ability to engage and influence stakeholders both internal and external
- Confident in your ability to make business decisions that are commercially sound and logical
We are looking for an experienced, career minded leader to join this innovative and globally recognised organisation.
Based in the Eastern Suburbs, the role will see you working on a rotational basis across both Am and PM shift week about.
If you are passionate, motivated to make a difference and seeking an organisation that will support you career aspirations, apply today to find out more.