Our South East QLD Branch is based in the Brisbane CBD and is the highest performing branch out of 13 nationally. An opportunity has arisen for someone looking to work in a team that really means business to build on our already well established permanent recruitment division. The recipe to our success is simple but you have to work with us to find out what it is.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a high achieving team to focus on permanent recruitment in your chosen industry sector. As an experienced consultant, you will create effective sales strategies to target existing and prospective clients. This position will give you the opportunity to utilise your existing industry insights and contacts. Inheriting a warm desk and a healthy client base, you will have the opportunity to work on live roles and bill immediately whilst establishing your own vertical market.
This is an autonomous position with a simple reporting line direct to Branch Manager, thus giving you the ability to concentrate on the exciting parts… meeting clients, prospects and candidates.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- New business development and growing our already existing client accounts
- Building excellent long term client relationships
- Sourcing suitable candidates for all jobs through a variety of platforms
- Maintaining excellent relationships with candidates through candidate care initiatives
We are honest, open and genuine in the services we provide. We hold ourselves and each other accountable for delivering on our promises. Our Brisbane office offers a fun and team orientated environment with a good work life balance and career opportunities. You will see yourself rewarded for your hard work and achievements through a commission scheme and other company incentives.
To apply for this role you must have:
- At least 3 years agency recruitment experience, preferably running a perm desk
- A proven ability to identify, win and develop new business
- A history of achieving budgets and targets - both professionally and personally
- A goal driven attitude and a hunger to succeed
- Corporate presentation and communication
- Ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter
If you have these attributes and are looking to join a friendly, progressive company who appreciates and acknowledges their staff, then we would love to hear from you. For a confidential discussion please contact Brigid Stevenson on 0409 142 618.