About the company
IPA is a well-established recruitment agency who breaks the mould when it comes to our people. We don't sweat the small stuff, we celebrate the wins and we live by our values:
- Love Your Work
- Own It
- Take the Lead
- Be the Difference
Our South East QLD Branch is based in the Brisbane CBD and is incredibly well established. After a steady period of growth over the past 12 months, we are looking to expand our temp team to help keep up with demand.
IPA has been a supplier to QLD Government for over a decade and an exciting opportunity has presented for someone with a real thirst for success. Inheriting an established desk and with a license to hunt, this role is not for the faint hearted and requires someone with the ability to juggle multiple balls at once. The role will not only be managing QLD Government but other local and federal government clients too.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- People management including performance management and development
- New business development and organic growth within current clients
- Managing 360 degree temp process from candidate attraction and sourcing, through to placement of jobs, business development and compliance
- Running targeted campaigns across local, state and federal governments
- Provide out of the box customer service to uphold IPA's strong reputation across Government
We are honest, open and genuine in the services we provide. We hold ourselves and each other accountable for delivering on our promises.
To apply for this role you must have:
- Experience in agency recruitment preferably within the Government space
- A proven ability to identify, win and develop new business
- A history of achieving budgets, targets and strategic company vision
- A goal driven attitude and a hunger to succeed
This role would suit a resourcer looking for the next step or an account manager wanting to be able to develop and expand their portfolio. With a very healthy job pipeline, an extensive client database and multiple contracts to explore, there is huge opportunity for the right person.
For a confidential discussion please contact Brigid Stevenson on 3225 7500.