With a differentiator like no other, there has never been a more exciting time to join IPA. Owned by a 'not for profit' organisation, our profits are invested straight back into the communities we work within. A point of difference that sets us apart from the rest, a purpose behind everything we do.
You will be the delivery lead to one of our key clients, responsible for executing service delivery and operational excellence that is client centric, tailored specifically to meet the needs of our client.
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be taking ownership of delivering a large contingent workforce that is engaged, productive and reliable. Bases on-site working closely with the client day to day, your ability to build personable, meaningful partnerships will be key to success. A fast-paced and demanding role, supported by the Perth team, we will ensure you are set up with the tools and resources to succeed.
You will be responsible for;
- Developing strong relationships with all key client stakeholders
- Onboarding new contractors and monitoring attrition, attendance and punctuality
- Managing rosters, taking a proactive and consultative approach to workforce planning
- Attend workforce planning meetings and daily start-ups
- End to End recruitment for blue-collar workforce
- Engage with IPA casual (Workforce) to build an engaged and productive team, promoting a positive safety culture
- Proactive performance evaluation and management
- Management and review of monthly financials to identify cost-saving strategies and forecast figures month ahead
- Hold monthly stakeholder meetings to engage greater partnership outcomes and manage client expectations
- Identify opportunities to enhance service delivery model
- Working with and reporting on KPI's
The successful person will demonstrate;
- Previous experience working within logistics, either operational or recruitment
- The confidence to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate various shifts
- Ability to build, develop and maintain strong relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of operations and workforce management
Uniquely, this role steers away from sales and drives a client centric service delivery focus.
Be part of an organisation that is purpose driven, our profits are redistributed to our parent company impacting the lives of those living with a disability or disadvantaged. Together, we really can make a difference.