ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is one of the largest essential services providers in Australia and New Zealand. They proudly provide the services that keep infrastructure working for our communities. They have a diverse and proud heritage combined with a track record for delivering the best outcomes for our clients and the communities in which we operate. With an unwavering focus on safety, they operate around the clock to get the job done.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working within their contact centre, this is a NIGHT SHIFT permanent position working for one of their clients - Yarra Valley Water. The key responsibility of this role is to dispatch and coordinate Field Staff to repair damaged water and sewer pipes.
- Coordinate and dispatch multiple Field Operations Water and Sewer resources to attend priority work
- Ensure Field Ops achieve response and rectification KPI targets through real time jeopardy management and rescheduling of activities as required
- Coordinate and support allocated field resources through effective communication, a sense of urgency and the use of technologies to minimise cost and reduce travel time
- Monitor control system to ensure identification of Mechanical and Electrical faults and efficient allocation of resources
- Prioritise and communicate work requests including client/customer escalations to internal and external stakeholders
- Update client/customer on work order progress via phone or specific systems as required
- Assist with Fault Call Taking duties from customers as required
- Ensure timely reporting, recording and communication of all reportable incidents
- Ability to work rotating roster including weekends, 12 hour shifts & night shifts of 6pm-6am, 8pm - 8am
- Previous Contact Centre experience required - ideally from a Utilities Industry such as Water, Gas, Electricity OR Emergency Services ie. Ambulance, CFA etc
- Have experience in a high volume, challenging role where a sense of urgency is required
- Expertise in planning, implementing and managing maintenance activities an advantage
- Strong Communication and Leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task several competing priorities at the same time
- Outcome driven, complex problem solver
- Strong systems experience including MS Office and Maintenance Management Systems an advantage
If you are passionate about providing excellent service and like a role with challenge and responsibility then APPLY NOW!