Every day, IPA introduces candidates like you to exciting new job opportunities across Australia. We work with employers of all sizes and can help you find temporary, contract or permanent work across a wide range of industrial and professional industry sectors.
IPA are currently seeking flexible utility workers to join our casual pool for FIFO roles from Adelaide or Port Augusta, to work on a remote camp site 160KM from Port Augusta in South Australia.
You must be flexible to work 10 hour shifts around the clock across all departments. Utilities cover - housekeeping, mine site cleaning, kitchen, bar and dining room.
To be considered for these opportunities you MUST have the following:
- National Police Clearance (no more than 6 Months old)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol qualification
- Safe Food Handling Certificate
- A current Drivers licence
- Ability to pass a physical pre-employment medical and drug/Alcohol screening
- Previous experience in a similar role/remote work highly regarded.
Successful Applicants will have flights, meals and accommodation provided whilst on site.
These opportunities are FIFO IN AND OUT OF ADELAIDE or PORT AUGUSTA only, so candidates living in these areas or in close proximity are highly desirable. There are opportunities for permanent roles once you have proven yourself in these roles!
If you are flexible, adaptable and willing to work please APPLY NOW and attach your up to date resume!