ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client "Jobfind" delivers life changing opportunities for individuals and committed workers for employers. Their highly dedicated staff and exceptional service motto reflects their commitment to quality for more than 20 years, two decades of experience helping the hardest to help back into work.
ABOUT THE ROLE
With Branches in Victoria, NSW and regional Queensland, there are positions available for Disability Employment Services (DES) Consultants at their Springvale and Oakleigh offices.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference for assisting people with various disabilities to find successful and meaningful employment. You will help implement various programs for DES participants and manage these people through Employment Assistance, Post Placement Support and ongoing support phases. Key duties include:
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Identify, address and assist with various barriers to employment
- Identify training options that will assist with suitable employment
- Match and refer potential candidates to suitable employers and vacancies through both existing clients and reverse marketing
- Provide post placement and ongoing support once candidates are employed
- Ensure all wage subsidy paperwork is completed according to guidelines
- Abide by National Standards for Disability Services requirements
- Respond to clients and candidates needs with respect, integrity and helpful customer service
- Previous Recruitment (agency or internal), Disability support, Jobactive or DES experience
- Experience in cold calling and reverse marketing to potential employers an advantage
- Have a desire to help and a make a difference!
- Strong administration and computer skills
- Attributes to succeed in this role are: resilience, patience, a passion to succeed, process driven, not scared of KPI's, problem solver, team player, positive and empathetic approach
- WWC and Police Checks will need to be obtained if successful
- Current Drivers Licence as you will visit employers and sometimes go between both offices
- Hours 8.30-5pm
- Enjoy a fun, rewarding and supportive culture
- Salary + bonus scheme + laptop + phone
If you are passionate about really making a difference and helping others, APPLY NOW and find out how….