IPA Townsville are currently seeking a qualified Linesman or an Electrical Fitter Mechanic
Our client provides a comprehensive range of operational maintenance, design and construction, remediation, and asset and facilities management services to customers across various industrial sectors.
Day to day duties include:
- Carry out routine Street Light Inspections & Minor Maintenance & Repairs
- Replacement of multiple Mercury Vapour Luminaires with LED Street Light heads.
- Ensuring Safe Systems of Work are always followed
- Works are completed as per the relevant contract specifications, manuals & drawings.
- Diligently capture and record Inspection & Maintenance Data
- Ensure a high-quality standard of work is maintained.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant QLD authorisations as a qualified Linesman and / or an Electrical Fitter Mechanic
- Relevant HRWL to operate an EWP (greater than 11mt)
- Working knowledge / experience with Street Lights & Systems.
This is a full time Townsville based role with a great work/life roster and competitive pay.
Please hit "Apply for this job now" to be considered & submit your up to date resume. Please note that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.