Our vision at IPA is simple: to positively impact people. Everything we do, we do to enhance the lives of people - be it our clients, our candidates or each other.
Currently, we are seeking Chefs who can commit to FIFO positions and are available immediately.
About the Role
This is an opportunity for all Commercial Cookery (Cert III) and experienced Cooks to join IPA'S casual FIFO pool to work on various camp mine sites within WA. You will liaise with the Executive Chef and Sous Chef assisting with day to day requirements.
- Bulk cooking and A la carte'
- To provide breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Casual - not set rosters but ongoing work
- Fast pace
- Small to large campsites
- Short notice
- Flights, accommodation and meals provided
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery or Cooking Experience
- Meet food preparation and service requirements
- Meet safe food handling requirements
- Time management skills
- Night and Dayshift positions
- Commitment and enthusiasm
- Available at short notice
- No FIFO experience needed
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a full medical including drug and alcohol screen at IPA's Cost.
If you would like to know more please APPLY NOW.