Our business continues to grow and with a recent acquisition of an iconic client, IPA are on the search for another recruiter to join the IPA team in WA.
You will be the delivery lead to one of our a major logistics client, responsible for executing service delivery and operational excellence that is client centric, tailored specifically to meet the needs of our client.
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be taking ownership of delivering a large contingent workforce that is engaged, productive and reliable. Bases on-site working closely with the client day to day, your ability to build personable, meaningful partnerships will be key to success. A fast-paced and demanding role, supported by the Perth team, we will ensure you are set up with the tools and resources to succeed.
You will be responsible for;
Uniquely, this role steers away from sales and drives a client-centric service delivery focus, therefore, agency or recruitment background isn't essential. You will be a strategic thinker, who has high-level customer services with the ability to drive initiative and build a positive contingent workforce.
- Developing strong relationships with all key client stakeholders
- Onboarding new contractors and monitoring attrition, attendance and punctuality
- Managing rosters, taking a proactive and consultative approach to workforce planning
- Attend workforce planning meetings and daily start-ups
- End to End recruitment for blue-collar workforce
- Engage with IPA casual (Workforce) to build an engaged and productive team, promoting a positive safety culture
- Proactive performance evaluation and management
- Management and review of monthly financials to identify cost-saving strategies and forecast figures month ahead
- Hold monthly stakeholder meetings to engage greater partnership outcomes and manage client expectations
- Identify opportunities to enhance service delivery model
- Working with and reporting on KPI's
The successful person will demonstrate;
- Previous experience working within logistics, either operational or recruitment
- The confidence to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Flexibility in working hours to drive employee engagement
- Ability to build, develop and maintain strong relationships
- Keen to learn multiple facets of the client's operation to manage workforce planning
With a differentiator like no other, there has never been a more exciting time to join IPA. Owned by a 'not for profit' organisation, be part of an organisation that is purpose-driven, our profits are redistributed to our parent company impacting the lives of those living with a disability or disadvantaged. Together, we really can make a difference.
If you are ready for the challenge to take the next step in your career, then don't wait APPLY now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Teresa Latter on 0447 821 115.