IPA have a number of roles available for Linesmen and Live Linesmen. The roles are based from Rockhampton servicing a wide range of locations across QLD.
The successful candidates will be employed through IPA on a Labour Hire basis and the roles are ongoing.
There are attractive rates on offer which will be discussed at the interview stages.
- Current QLD Electrical License
- High Risk Licence for EWP (Forklift and Crane Tickets desirable)
- High Risk Work Licence for Dogging Essential (Basic Rigging is desirable)
- Current Ergon Energy Authorisations strongly desirable (GCI, SEHVE, OTN, IOW, SOA, APR, FARO)
- Experience on the Ergon / Energex / EQL Network desirable
- Current QLD HR driver's license or ability to obtain
- Blue or White card
- Other Licenses/Training desirable - First Aid, Traffic Management and Electrical Test & Tag
- Willingness and ability to Travel, participate in and availability to work additional overtime and weekends as required (11/3 Roster as required)
- Exceptional time management skills
- Be physically fit and able to work at heights and in the heat for prolonged periods
- A strong team focus and personal work ethic
- Proactive attitude on the job site and a high level of initiative
- Ability to pass a full pre-employment medical
We are looking for people with a great work ethic and a great attitude towards safety.
Our Client is a leader in their field and offer great rates and conditions. Please apply now to be considered.