IPA Townsville are currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our small team.
IPA is a well-established, national leading professional recruitment firm that enables organisations and individuals to succeed at work. We are uniquely positioned as a certified social enterprise, giving clients the power to buy socially and creating positive social change. IPA is owned by a 'not for profit' organisation, and all our profits are invested straight back into the communities we work within.
We are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our Regional QLD team in Townsville. This role is a permanent fulltime position, reporting into the Business Manager.
As a Recruitment Specialist, you are responsible for running your own desk and having ownership and accountability for key activities including but not limited to:
- Managing end to end recruitment process; placing "the best" candidates
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline and commitment to candidate care
- Maintain relationships with Existing Clients in a competitive environment including new role acquisition
- Develop & Implement Fast and Innovative Talent Sourcing Strategies
- Develop new client opportunities and sales opportunities
- Assist with payroll. i.e. process and gathering of timesheets, billing report, award interpretation, adjustments
You will be able to work with a high level of autonomy, with the drive to exceed targets and have a desire to grow with the company. You will be asked to demonstrate your resilience, motivation and commitment and be able to work towards tight deadlines. You will be a positive person and a self- motivator, who enjoys working in a team and ultimately likes to have a laugh and fun at work. You will have excellent communication and exceptional interpersonal skills with strong time management skills and be able to work under pressure and be able to prioritise you work. Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook is required, with a strong attention to detail. If you have knowledge of working with Fasttrack 360 this would be an advantage but not essential.Essential requirements:
What you can expect being part of our team!
- Proven recruitment experience, agency recruitment experience is highly desirable
- Account management experience
- Skills across Recruitment search platforms such as Linkedin Recruiter and sophisticated Talent Acquisition strategies
- Be a true professional, offer a consultative approach to our clients
- Thrive on multitasking throughout an ever changing day with the ability to use your time management skills to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ambitious, results driven and team oriented attitude
- Ability to meet to deadlines
- A valid license with reliable transport
- Have a proven track record of working autonomously and within a team
- Have great computer skills, with an understanding of Excel and Recruitment Software
- Work with Industry Leading clients who trust us to deliver top tier talent
- Work within a supportive team who work together to achieve business objectives
- Great team culture
- Flexibility and independence
If you are interested in this position then please hit 'Apply for this job' & attach you resume.
This is an ideal time to join our business as we capitalise on the success of previous years and expand into exciting new market segments.
IF you require further information or wish to have a confidential discussion please call Jenny Smallwood (Business Manager) on 0429 632 777.