IPA currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced forklift driver to join an iconic global brand, based in the eastern suburbs.
Our client operates over various shifts, with this position being predominantly based on the afternoon shift between 14:00 and 22:00 Monday to Friday. Due to our client's operational hours, flexibility of shift times is required dependant on volume and time of the year.
Reporting to the Team Manager, your duties will include but not limit to:
- Loading & Unloading trucks with twin tyne
- Following loading procedures
- Picking / staging loads
- Use of scanners
- Loading/unloading pallets on tug
- Put away/ replenishment of stock
- Prime use of an eclectic forklift
- Use of EPMs as required
The following are essential to be considered for the position:
- 3-5 years experience in operating a forklift in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Experience using twin tyne and/or electric forklifts is highly regarded but not essential
- Ability to work well in a team environment and communicate effectively
- Current Forklift ticket
- Ability to commit to afternoon shift Monday - Friday
- Available to commence immediately
- Licence and own reliable transport
- Safety first attitude
Although this role will be predominantly based at one location, our client operates over two sites in the eastern suburbs, therefore, this person must be flexible to work either site as instructed.
Candidates may be required to undergo a medical and be willing to pass a drug and alcohol screen.
We will be commencing interviews immediately for suitable applicants, if you are reliable and ready to work please register your interest with your up-to-date CV by clicking APPLY.