Every day, IPA introduces candidates like you to exciting new job opportunities across Australia. We work with employers of all sizes and can help you find temporary, contract or permanent work across a wide range of industrial and professional industry sectors.
We are currently seeking an experienced store person with forklift experience for a role with one of our clients in the Northern Suburbs.
Ideally you will have broad warehouse and stores experience with knowledge of goods inwards/despatch, RF scanning and SAP.
To be considered for these roles you must:
- Have full work rights in Australia (with no restrictions)
- Have a high risk LF licence with experience
- Be available to start immediately
- Be flexible, motivated and have an outstanding work attitude
- Be physically fit and able to pass a full pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol test
- Have contactable referees who can vouch for your work ethic and reliability
If you are an experienced warehouse person, meet all of the above criteria and WANT TO WORK, please click the apply now button and attach your up to date resume!