Are you a qualified Dental Hygienist or Oral Health Therapist? Looking for a change of scenery? Maybe you have been working in a busy private clinic for the last few years and are looking for something a little different? Ever considered orthodontics?
Apply for this job
Reference # 210030068_161343998464129
IPA are working with Lane Orthodontics in their search for a new valued team member to work in their state of the art, ultra-modern practice in Cairns. Offering their patients customised treatment options they pride themselves in helping their patients reach their most beautiful smile.
Working alongside Dr Paul Lane and his team of staff you will be responsible for delivering high quality orthodontic treatment to patients ranging from school aged children to adults.
- Working in a part time capacity (days to suit your work life balance) you will establish professional and caring patient relationships, including educating patients in home care personal oral hygiene
- Providing appropriate dental therapy and orthodontic treatment which may include fitting and de-banding of braces; using Invisalign to fit aligners; removing attachments, bonding wires and making alignments.
- Updating and maintaining accurate clinical records using Oasis dental software program
- Working in unison with the team of oral professionals to ensure treatment plans are followed and timely clinical feedback is provided
- Ensuring infection control protocols are adhered too to the highest standard
As a fully registered and certified Hygienist/Oral Health Therapist with a minimum of 2 years experience working in a clinical environment you will have the ability to put patients at ease and communicate well with children. Working in a fast paced setting you will understand the need to manage your time well and work closely with the team to promote efficiency and a great team spirit. Ensuring compliance with all relevant standards you will take pride in contributing to the cleanliness of the surgery and, as someone with exceptional values and ethics you will enjoy working with a highly supportive team. Most importantly you will enjoy the camaraderie of working with this team who all work exceptionally hard but are rewarded with a workplace that is second to none.
Ideally we are looking to recruit someone in a part time position (anywhere between 1-4 days) and would be happy to provide on the job training to transition your traditional skills into those pertaining to orthodontic treatment. Offering a very competitive remuneration package and innovative workplace, if this sounds like you or you would like more information please contact Debbie on 07 4044 2666, send your resume to email@example.com or use the apply now tab.
Posted on: 16 February 2021
Apply for this job