IPA are seeking retail staff for casual dayshift roles working with our client in Bundaberg.
At IPA we pride ourselves at putting safety at the forefront and making sure everyone goes home safe all the time. We want employees who are just as passionate about safety as we are and are willing to put their safety and others at the front of their minds.
The successful applicants will be employed with IPA on a labour hire basis.
To be successful in this role:
- Have previous experience in retail or wait staff roles.
- Have a passion for customer service.
- Must have an RSA or be willing to obtain.
- Possess the ability to pass a pre-employment assessment.
Duties will include:
- Customer service.
- Responsible service of alcohol to guests and customers.
- Complying with liquor licence regulations and COVID restrictions.
We are looking for applicants who have a great working attitude, are reliable and can fulfil casual roster requirements.
If this you, apply now!!!