Our client is a well know medical research institution that has a focus on Cancer Research and treatments, Healthy development and ageing, infection inflammation and immunity, Computational Biology, New Medicines and advanced technology. Creating a scientific environment that emphasises innovation, collaboration and excellence this client fosters a vibrant, inclusive working environment.
This is an exciting permanent opportunity for an experienced Learning and Organisational Development Advisor. Working in a small team but a wider group this role will allow you to use current skills and build on ones that are not as developed. Working closely with the Learning and Organisational Development Manager, you will support learning and organisational development initiatives across the Institute in order to achieve the outcomes of the Institute's strategic plan.
- Strategic and operational planning and delivery
- Program development and delivery
- Stakeholder engagement
- Manage the Institute's health and wellbeing program and support the Institute's wellbeing contact officers.
- Assist with policy development and framework
- Provide administrative support as required.
As an experienced Learning and Organisational Development Advisor, you will naturally have the ability to deliver outstanding results with enthusiasm and energy whilst being a strong team player with the ability to effectively work with a range of people to achieve positive outcomes including the ability to adapt to an approach to suit varying styles and requirements.
Knowledge and skills:
- Degree qualified or equivalent combination of knowledge, training and/or experience
- Experience with learning management system administration (Litmos experience highly regarded but not essential), and experience in developing online learning content (Articulate 360 experience highly regarded but not essential).
- Strong written, verbal and reporting skills, including the ability to present high-quality information in a clear and succinct manner to senior leaders and other key stakeholders. Experience writing people policies and procedures highly regarded.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate sensitively and respectfully with a range of stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
As a solid member of this team, you will be entitled to:
- Salary packaging
- Flexible working arrangement
- Family-friendly meeting times
- Social welfare including free morning and afternoon tea daily
What to do now?
If this sounds like the role for you then don't delay your application, hit APPLY now or call Louise Della-Negra for a confidential chat on 9252 7826.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.