IPA is seeking experienced forklift and High Reach operators for an immediate start.
Many of our clients are experiencing growth and increased market demand, presenting a need to source additional talent to help deliver to business objectives
To support our clients, IPA is seeking experienced forklift operators within the manufacturing, production and warehousing sector.
Tasks and responsibilities;
- Operate to safe working standards with safety at the forefront of everything
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Picking and packing as required
- High reach forklift operations (up to 10m)
- Ability to perform other manual handling tasks if required
- Managing and prioritising tasks within a busy environment
What you will require to apply;
- Valid LF Licence
- Minimum of 6 months (recent) proven experience operating high reach forklift
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic and reliability
Roles available in various locations including;
We have immediate starts. The hours of work vary from client to client with opportunity for permanent employment based on performance.