Our client, located in Braeside processes and supplies raw material for the Australian, New Zealand and Asian manufacturing industries. They are currently looking for a dedicated labourer/forklift operator to work on an ongoing basis with an immediate start. The hours will be Monday to Friday 7am - 3.30pm and with occasional overtime.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Bagging of sand (using bulk bagger) onto pallet jack
- Shrink wrapping pallets
- Manual handling of products
- Quality checking of product
- Loading of trucks with product
To be successful in this role you must be:
- Physically fit, to manage the manual handling of the role
- MUST have a valid forklift licence
- Flexible to perform a variety of jobs on site
- Safety conscious at all times
- Willing to learn new skills
Our client performs works within a quality OHS management system that will see you working in an safe environment. If this sounds like you the apply now, alternatively you can call Snez on 8545 6555 for a confidential discussion.