IPA Recruitment are a leading supplier of providing recruitment solutions. On behalf of our client, we are currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistants, that can work well both individually and within a team capacity, to support the team based in Woolloomooloo.
This is a temporary but on-going assignment, and you may be required to work from home two days per week.
About the role
Our Not-for-profit client operates family violence telephone counselling, information and referral service operating around the country for violent behaviour.
In this role, you will be supporting a small team and must have strong administrative skills. This team is vibrant and energetic and are looking for the right fit to join them.
Your main responsibilities will include;
· Managing calls, emails and mail in a timely and professional manner
· Ensuring the smooth running and maintenance of the office on a day to day basis
· Updating the intranet, website and contacts database
· Maintaining efficient filing for the whole organisation
· Preparing materials, including reports and presentations, for external and internal meetings
· Booking meetings, draft agenda, take minutes/action items
This is an entry-level role, if you are currently studying or have qualifications and work experience in the social, community and disability sector, it would be highly desirable
Skills and experience
In order to be successful in your application you will demonstrate and/or have the following;
- Demonstrated commitment and experience in providing excellent customer service
- High level verbal and written communication skills with the ability to relate effectively with a range of people across all levels of the organisation
- Well-developed organisation and time management skills
- High level of proficiency in the use of standard software such as the Microsoft Office suite and the use of video and teleconferencing equipment
- You must be able to pass a National Criminal History check to be eligible for this role
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, apply now to avoid disappointment
For a confidential conversation please call Kristy on +61 2 9220 6900