Our client is a leading wholesaler and distributor of quality paint brushes, paint accessories, and DIY home cabinetry flat packs in Australia. They supply to major paint specialists and hardware stores.
Due to continual success and growth within their business, they require a Warehouse Team Leader for a permanent opportunity in their business working on the afternoon shift.
You will be responsible for leading a small team within the warehouse, to ensure all warehouse activities are completed in a timely and efficient manner. You will be a hands on Team Leader, working closely with the Supervisor.
This role is an afternoon shift position, Monday to Friday, 3PM - 11PM.
Duties will include:
To be successful:
- Leading a small warehouse team of forklift operators and pickers and packers, on the afternoon shift
- Ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely, efficient and safe manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced warehouse environment whilst problem solving
- Responsible handover of shift
- Communicating with the warehouse supervisor and manager
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
- Current and valid forklift licence
- Counterbalance and Highreach forklift experience
- Previous experience leading a team
- Hands on with a responsible and positive attitude
- Exceptional wriiten and verbal communication
If you are looking for a Fantastic Permanent Opportunity APPLY NOW!