We are currently searching for professional HR Truck Drivers (Rear Loader & Side Arm) & Runners to join a well branded and highly regarded waste recycling company in Inner Western Sydney. Reporting to the Supervisor, your mainfocus will be to provide a reliable, courteous, efficient and productive waste & recycling collection and disposal service which meets their clients' needs.
These roles are long term and areas serviced are Canada Bay, Five Dock & Drummoyne
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Bin servicing and collection in accordance with each run sheet or on call as assigned by dispatch and the supervisor;
- Day to day implementation of company quality, safety and environmental standards;
- Daily vehicle condition reporting and maintenance;
- Using appropriate personal protective equipment, maintaining the equipment and ensuring all hazardous situations are reported and acted upon promptly;
- To the best of your ability provide a high level of service and co-operative attitude;
- To liaise and to report information to operations concerning proposed changes to jobs (delays, modifications etc) concerning our customers/residents;
- To follow all reasonable and achievable instructions from operations, including special requests, and additional pickups; and
The successful applicant will possess:
- A valid HR licence with minimum 2 years' driving experience.
- Be in the possession of acceptable references outlining previous work history including any additional training or experience gained;
- The ability to produce a current printed RMS printout of HR driving history
- Sound communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team and solve problems;
- Previous experience in the waste industry would be highly regarded however not essential;
- Ability to work reasonable overtime when required;
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and be a team player
- Show a commitment to the role - Early morning starts required
These roles are ideal for someone wanting a driving career. Above award rates of pay apply.
To apply for the role and for immediate consideration, please hit the 'Apply' button below and follow the prompts.