IPA are a leading supplier of providing recruitment solutions to one of Australia's largest road operator companies. We are currently seeking the services of an experienced Project Finance Analyst for temporary assignment based in Sydney CBD.
As a Project Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for financial and compliance management support.
Some of the key accountabilities of this role include;
- Providing analytical and commercial support to identify key commercial business improvement initiatives. Working with the section to develop, shape and evaluate commercial initiatives
- Collaborating and supporting the team in compliance with debt and equity finance arrangements including the provision of reporting and the facilitation of funding
- Maintaining and strengthen relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the business in identifying business risks and look to help develop action plans to mitigate
- Continually look for process improvements
In order to be successful with your application, you must have/demonstrate the following;
- Tertiary qualifications in either commerce, finance or law
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Knowledge of infrastructure market developments and financing structures
- Extensive experience working with cross functional teams and matrix relationships
- Experience in negotiating and managing project documents
- Exemplary stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels of an organisation
Interested candidates who can fulfil the required experience criteria are encouraged to apply ASAP.
For a confidential conversation please call Kristy on (02) 9220 6900