IPA are looking for Factory Hands for our manufacturing client in Rockhampton to work in an ongoing labour hire basis with the view of becoming permanent.
The roles will commence immediately, working full time hours, Monday - Friday. The successful applicants will be employed on a labour hire basis with IPA.
The client is a local manufacturer that supplies steel building products including roofing, cladding, rainwater, structural and fencing products.
The position will involve:
- The use of various steel-roll-forming & folding machines that shape and cut products to the requirements
- Operating forklifts and overhead cranes
- Loading of completed product onto trucks
- Unloading supplies from trucks
- General labouring and factory maintenance duties
- Demonstrated experience in forklift operation
- Forklift licence
- The ability to work autonomously and as a part of the team
- The ability and willingness to learn new skills
- Attention to detail
- Work ethic
- Safety mindset
We are looking for people with a great work ethic and a great attitude towards safety.
Drug and alcohol testing is mandatory for these positions and you must be willing to partake in this requirement.
Our client has developed a great team who all get along and work together very well. They are excited to welcome new people into their team and will provide a supportive environment.
If this sounds like you and you want to work with a busy hardworking team, please apply now to be considered.