Our client is an industry leader in mailing solutions and is seeking several experienced casual mail -officers to join their busy processing facility in Dandenong South. The role is day shift hours starting anywhere from 6am - 9am for 6 hours per shift. Please note that this is a casual role.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sorting mail and parcels both manually and machine assisted.
- Lifting parcels up to 16kg in weight.
- Operating mail processing equipment.
- Working within a team environment to deliver client deadlines.
- Other duties as directed by client.
To be successful for this position, you must:
Candidates must provide 100 points of ID and be willing to undergo a police and medical check. You must be an Australian Resident /Citizen or have full working rights.
- Have FULL availability for day (starting anywhere from 6am)
- Previous machine operation experience is desirable.
- Have the ability to lift up to 16kg of mail on a repetitive basis.
- Ability to stand on your feet for an entire shift.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate appropriate Occupational Health and Safety standards within the workplace.
If you meet the above criteria and available NOW then this is the role for you. Don't wait and apply now.