Our client, a successful Not for Profit with a strong purpose have cultivated a unique environment delivering job active and disability employment services to the community. As one of Australia's largest employment service providers, an exciting opportunity exists for an accomplished National Talent Acquisition Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the GM Business Sustainability, as the National Talent Acquisition Manager, you are agile and collaborative, and your aim is to provide a strategic approach to identifying and attracting quality talent. You will lead and manage all facets of the end-to-end recruitment process nationally, build close relationships with key stakeholders and provide an exceptional experience to candidates. You will develop and implement a talent mapping framework that will build teams to support operational and service excellence.
Some of your duties will include:
- Develop and implement a talent mapping framework that supports best practice recruitment
- Implement appropriate attraction strategy initiatives and recruitment concepts
- Management and development of effective stakeholder engagement strategies
- Act as a true business partner, providing specialist advice and training to hiring managers
- Support the business through reduction of staff turnover through superior recruitment practices
Your background will include:
- End to end recruitment experience within a recruitment or HR function
- Demonstrated skills in talent mapping
- Proficient in the use of recruitment platforms including SEEK Premium Talent and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and business partners
- Superior communication skills with the ability to influence
- Technically savvy with high level computer literacy
- A Diploma, Bachelor Degree or higher qualification in Business Management, HR Management or similar would be highly desirable
|In return, is a competitive salary package, generous salary packaging options and other benefits include access to EAP services. With an extensive network of 125 branches nationally and within Victoria we are happy to be flexible and open to where this role can be located subject to where the successful applicant lives.
Interested parties are encouraged to apply by submitting your resume and cover letter. Please note, to be considered for this position you will be required to fulfil a national police check. For a confidential discussion please contact Vicki Stavrou on (03) 9252 2239.