An exciting opportunity exists for experienced Skilled Meat Workers. We are seeking passionate and energetic individuals who are committed to providing an effective professional service. This is an excellent opportunity to join our dynamic, exciting organisation and enjoy the benefits and satisfaction in contributing to the continued growth and success of client's business, with opportunities for further career development within this global organisation.
This is a full time position with potential of earning $67,000 + super with opportunity to earn additional weekly bonuses.
- To adhere to Workplace Health & Safety and Quality procedures
- Ability to work within a team environment with the ability to take direction
- Good communications skills essential
- Demonstrated integrity and good presentation
- A professional work attitude
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Superior attendance
- Performing general beef boning
- High focus & attention to detail
- A minimum of 2 years' proven experience in beef or pork boning
- Relevant qualification (Cert 2/3 Meat processing) advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of different rotations.
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality Requirements.
- Highly developed interpersonal and commination skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work with supervisors on improving daily duties.
The recruitment process will involve a face to face interview and as a second interview a paid days trial.
If you meet the above requirements apply now! To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.