Our client, a world leader in carpet sampling, production and technology, has pioneered a range of machines that give you the speed and agility in the production of carpet samples. We are currently looking for a Assembly fitter to join their team based in Warragul.
This position will consist of Full time hours each week working from 8am - 4.30pm each day.Duties and responsibilities will include:
To be successful in this role, you will require the following:
- Assembly of machinery
- Basic MIG welding
- Use of hand and power tools
- Experience within a similar position
- Must be mechanically minded
- Competent with MIG welding
- Must have a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work unsupervised
If you have the required experience and this position sounds like you, please "APPLY NOW!"