Every day, IPA introduces candidates like you to exciting new job opportunities across Australia. We work with employers of all sizes and can help you find temporary, contract or permanent work across a wide range of industrial and professional industry sectors.
Our client, an industry leader and house hold name in mailing solutions is seeking a number of casual Freight handlers and parcel sorters to join their busy parcel processing facility located in Wingfield. We are seeking candidates who will be available to work on an ongoing casual basis, working 4-6 hour shifts from 2am, Monday to Friday.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sorting parcels both manually and machine assisted
- Lifting parcels up to 16kg in weight on a repetitive basis
- Operating parcel processing equipment
- Working within a team environment to deliver client deadlines
- Demonstrate appropriate Occupational Health and Safety standards within the workplace
- Other duties as directed by client.
To be successful for this position, you must:
- Have FULL availability to fulfill the 2am shift on on ongoing basis
- Be physically fit with the ability to stand on your feet for an entire shift
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills with an excellent attitude towards your work
- Be able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Be able to pass a full functional medical and drug and alochol test
Candidates on Visa's are NOT eligible for consideration. Only candidates with full rights to work in Australia will be considered. You must provide 100 points of ID and have a current police clearance that you can provide.
If you meet the above criteria and are available now, please apply now!