A locally owned multi-generational financial planning firm operating under their own AFSL, our client prides themselves on their many years of experience supporting Far North QLD residents to achieve their financial goals. Priding themselves on their team culture, they value work/life balance and flexibility in the work environment.
An opportunity exists for a Paraplanner to join our client in their very professional and collaborative team. You will play an integral part in providing quality service delivery to their myriad of clients. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Preparing compliant advice documents such as SOA's and ROA's;
- Working closely with Financial Planners and another Paraplanner to develop strategies and advice;
- Assisting the administration team members with implementation of advice;
- Liaising with key stakeholders such as product providers;
- Liaising with clients, as required;
- Supporting financial planners with administrative duties.
Working as part of a small dedicated team, you may be required to assist in all aspects of the financial planning process, which may at times extend beyond the duties listed above. In house support will be available at all times along with regular opportunities for ongoing external education and professional development.
You are the right person for this role if you have:
- 2+ years industry experience;
- Completed relevant FS qualifications, or are currently undertaking minimum education studies;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to articulate clearly;
- The ability to manage your own work load and have strong time-management skills;
- Xplan experience (advantageous but not essential);
- A positive and willing attitude with a strong team approach;
- Are looking for long-term career development.
With the potential to study and take on further responsibilities, we are looking to attract a career focused and professionally driven individual who wants to progress within the Industry. An excellent remuneration package will be offered based on experience in the Financial Services sector.
To apply, simply hit the 'Apply Now' tab ensuring you include a cover letter and resume, or call Debbie on 07 4044 2666 to find out more.