IPA is looking to employ several production employees to work for a well known paint & coatings manufacturer in Clayton. Ideally you will have come from a similar environment or have some experience working in a food or manufacturing environment.
We currently have the below shifts available:
09:50 to 17:56
06:00 to 14:06
18:00 to 2:06am
Safety is paramount on site so your willingness to adhere to OHS processes and procedures is important and you MUST be OHS conscious. The right attitude is what we are looking for.
You must pass a pre-employment medical including Drug and Alcohol testing prior to starting.
To be successful in this position you MUST demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work Mon-Fri without interruption, some overtime may be required over the weekend
- Previous experience working in a chemical, food or manufacturing workplace is advantageous (mixing, batching, pre assembly, weighing or ingredients, operating mixing equipment)
- Mechanical aptitude is required as you may be operating machinery
- Willing to be cross trained within different areas of the business
- Be physically fit and perform heavy lifting/labouring duties as part of your day to day duties
- Willing to work independently as well as part of a team
- Reliable and willing to commit to on-going work, the candidates who commit to tasks may be considered for progression and development opportunities within the business
- Forklift License is an advantage
All interested applicants need not wait, apply now! Alternatively you can call Snez or Finn on 85456555 if you have further questions.