Our client is a leading not for profit membership-based organisation established to advocate for health and medical standards and education. They have an exciting opportunity on offer for a Program Coordinator who will continue to shape and support the professional development teams ongoing improvement initiative. This role is a temporary position for 8 weeks to start ASAP based in the CBD. The role also offers flexible working arrangements with some mix of working in the office and from your home.
Reporting to the Manager, Professional Development you will work collaboratively within a small team to coordinate education services activities and projects ensuring program development, delivery and faculty support are effectively managed and maintained.
Some of your duties will include the following:
- Event Management of educational events
- Monitoring and evaluation of events
- Assist with the development of marketing and communication articles on education activities
- Contribute content to internal communications such as a newsletter, intranet posts and blogs
- Prepare agendas, minutes, action lists and reports
- Maintain systems and documentation
- Prepare monthly client reports
- Process reimbursements
- Pack course kits and supporting course
- Develop administrative documentation and processes to support education services activities
As the successful candidate you will have proven experience working in a similar role and you will demonstrate the following skills:
- Degree qualified in event management, education or equivalent
- You will demonstrate strong stakeholder engagement skills within a complex environment combined with the ability to influence at all levels
- You will have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple prioritise concurrently
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
This is a role to start ASAP for 8 weeks, working 37.5 hours a week. This is an exciting opportunity, so if you are interested in the position then please APPLY NOW by submitting your Cover Letter and CV.