IPA are recruiting for an experienced Administrator for our Client who is based in Calliope.
The position is available to start immediately and the successful applicant will be employed on a labour hire basis with IPA. The position will initially be for 3 months with the view for further extension.
The position will be Monday to Friday approximately 30 hours per week. There are times when the position will flex up to more full-time hours as well, therefore we need applicants who are willing to do this.
The pay rate on offer will be discussed at the interview stages.
The duties of the role will include:
- Managing customer's orders
- Operate the weighbridge
- Customer service via phone and email
- Support to Administration and Despatch Coordinator
- Various administrative duties
The successful applicant must be willing to undergo a workplace fitness assessment and drug and alcohol screen prior to start.
- Demonstrated administration experience
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace
- Have a high attention to detail and be reliable
As the role is based out of town applicants must have their own drivers' licence and transport as you will be responsible to get yourself to and from site.
This is a busy and hard working team, looking for their next team member to provide additional support and a positive attitude to the business.
If this sounds like you, please apply now to be considered.