Our client is seeking the services of experienced Mailroom and Processing Clerks for a temporary but on-going assignment based in Alexandria.
You must be an Australian Citizen to be considered for this role with the ability to pass a National Police Check.
There are two positions available, both Monday to Friday.
1) 5am - 10am
2) 9am - 3pm.
This busy department assesses the daily influx of mail delivered to the building. The successful candidates will be working as part of a dynamic team to ensure the prompt and accurate delivery of all mail items to the relevant recipients.
In addition, you will also be responsible for;
- Providing a professional, responsive and informative service to staff with regard to any documents queries
- Ensuring efficient preparation and scanning of documents
- Accurate saving of files to ensure easy access by all staff
- Other Ad Hoc administrative and processing duties
You will also have/demonstrate the following:
- Good computer skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Team player with positive attitude
* Mailroom experience is preferred
Interested candidates who can fulfil the required Experience Criteria are encouraged to apply ASAP. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted